What We Do
- Source investment opportunities and partner with exceptional managers across asset classes and firm sizes
- Advise asset management firms, including emerging managers, to help expand their business
- Raise capital for asset managers and businesses
- Partner with firms to structure investment funds and direct investments
What We Offer
- For emerging and seasoned managers, expertise in business development strategies
- Deal experience that spans alternatives, M&A, SPV's, cross-border and startups
- Access to investors via a deep pool of active relationships with family offices, foundations, endowments, pension funds and other institutional investors around the world, as well as select high net worth individuals
- Strong connections with strategic corporate investors/acquirers
- A broad base of Asian relationships including strategic corporate investors/acquirers and institutional investors
Understanding Today's Investment Dynamics
Witherspoon recognizes the meaningful changes occurring within the institutional world, including the growth of multi-family offices and the increase in direct participation and managed account formats. We support transparency and structural changes that better suit the needs of investors, and seek to incorporate these needs in all of our endeavors.
We believe significant market opportunities exist, particularly in emerging alternative asset strategies and in the acquisition of small and mid-size businesses and real estate. Sourcing and developing the best access to these opportunities with the right partners is our primary focus.